* Wednesday 3/25 Client-Only cycling workout will meet at the Kendal Lake Parking area on Truxell Rd in Cuyahoga Valley Nat. Park at 6 PM. We'll be doing short 1-hr workout that consists of 8-10 1/2 mile Z5b reps on the Kendal Lake hill on Truxell Rd. Each rep will be ON 5 min. For more info you can email me at email@example.com
* Lodging is now full for our Spring Cycling Camp in Slate Run, PA on April 10, 11 and 12. If you are still interested in participating you'll have to arrange your own lodging and transportation. I'd be happy to help guide you in the proper directions. You can reach me at the email above.
* Judy and I will be hosting Drop-in Indoor Climbing on a state of the art climbing wall at LifeCenter Plus thru April every Friday and Monday from 5-7 PM. Drop-in cost to non-members is $8.00. You can rent shoes & harness if you have no gear. We will belay those people who have no belay experience, OR if you choose to take a belay test and pass, you're welcome to do your own thing. You'll have five ropes available on the 25 and 30 foot walls, with over 50 climbing routes that range from beginner to advanced. Please come in and experience a whole DIFFERENT kind of workout. I've personally used indoor rock climbing as a X-training activity through many winter months over the years, and just love it because it's a super high intensity strength/endurance workout. Want to host a climbing party? Check with us about renting the climbing wall and several belayers for a heart-pounding good time.
* Beginning in April Judy & I are teaming up with LifeCenter Plus to host some active adventure trips. Look for a Black Forest beginner day hiking trip on the weekend of April 24 where you'll be able to hike by day with full support, and then enjoy the amenities of a hotel and dinner by night. On the weekend of May 1st we'll be hosting a beginner biking trip on the famous Pine Creek Rail Trail, where again you'll be able to enjoy full support for your day rides on the rail trail, followed by evenings at the hotel with dinner. For the more adventurous individuals we're offering moderate to advanced backpacking trips to: Otter Creek Wilderness in WVA on the weekend of October 2; The Black Forest Trail on the weekend of October 16. I'll have more information up on my Regional Trips page very soon with all the details.
* American Dirt is 5 weeks away. My route is up and ready. I'll soon be listing the approximate dates that we'll be traveling through each of the states if you'd care to join me for a leg or two. You can also click on the American Dirt logo at the bottom of the page if you'd like to make a donation to the cause. And again, thanks to all of you who have contributed to make this amazing journey possible. You can still donate through my website if you'd like.